is included on all products we sell. If you prefer to install our products
on your own, we will extend to you our wholesale pricing.
for Laying New Carpet:
- Maximize ventilation by opening windows and using fans or air conditioning
- Thoroughly vacuum the old carpet before its removal to prevent
dust escaping into the air.
- Vacuum the hard floor after the removal of the old
carpet and underlay.
- If possible, ventilate up to 72 hours after installation
of the new carpet.
- People who believe they are sensitive to new carpet
might consider leaving the home during the installation.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper
Feel free to visit the Mohawk
Floorscapes Installation site
for proper installation of your new hardware flooring.
can visit the Congoleum
Installation site for proper
installation of you new vinyl flooring.
For great ideas and Installation tip on installing your new
tile, visit Daltile's Installation Site.
of our expert subcontractors work solely for Wholesale Flooring.